In case you've subscribed, created several projects and all of a sudden can no longer see your projects or subscription on your iOS device, keep reading.
Please check if that description suits your case:
You've installed an app from the AppStore, opened it and started creating projects or purchasing subscription right away. You never created an account on Planner 5D.
If that's what happened to you, here's good news. You can easily access an account with your projects and subscriptions. All you need to do is Change user.
- Tap on a Profile icon -> Edit -> Change user.
- On the login screen use the iCloud option (there's a little icon of a blue cloud. Use it).
Check if your projects and subscription are there.
If that didn't help, here's what you'll need to do:
- ontact us directly from the app. Tap the Profile icon -> Report a problem.
- If you've purchased a subscription on our Web platform – find an email with the receipt. It always gets delivered to an email you've entered upon making a purchase. Send a screenshot of that email to our Support team. They'll help you find and regain access to your account.
- If you've purchased a subscription in our iOS app – send a screenshot of the Apple receipt sent you after the purchase to our Support team.