With Planner 5D you can upload your own customised textures. Even on the Free plan you already have 5 textures to check out that feature.
Note: the amount of textures equals to the number of uploads you can make. That means that if you’ve uploaded a texture and then deleted it – it won’t free up an additional texture slot.
The good news is that you can always buy another pack of textures to keep creating unique pieces!
You can check the number of available textures in your Profile on any platform. From there you can also buy additional textures – just pick the pack you’re looking for and proceed with the payment.
How to add a texture:
- Open the object’s customisation menu by clicking on the object and then the "Edit" option;
- Choose which part of the object you wish to customise;
- Choose Personal;
- Upload a high-quality picture of the texture
(min. size 512*512 px; max. size 1024*1024px);
- Carefully check in the preview how the texture will look like in your project.
At this stage, you haven’t spent the texture slot yet. You can Cancel and pick another texture of yours.
- You can change the scale and rotation of your texture;
- Upload a texture to your account.
That’s it. You can now use your own texture to customise your design!
We've also created a short video for you to understand how the custom texture upload works: