Password Restoration (macOS)
Modified on: Thu, 17 Dec, 2020 at 2:51 PM
If you’ve registered an account via email, you can easily restore your password at any time.
Every single one of us has been at the point where you just can’t recall the password from your account. There’s nothing to worry about. If you’ve registered an account via email (and not using your social networks), the password can be restored in a couple of clicks.
You can simply click that link to start the restoration process.
Or you can:
- Run the app on your macOS device;
- If you're not logged in to your account, click the Profile icon in the upper right corner;
- Tap the "Change User" link;
- You'll see the login window with the "Forgot Password?" link below it;
- Use the "Forgot Password?" link to request a password restoration.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.