On Android and Web platforms you can create various folders to sort your projects by type or designs or basically any quality.
Note: we do not yet have the folder functionality on other platforms. That means you'll be seeing all your projects (even those added to folders) in a single list.
Creating a folder on the Web platform
- Log in to your account and open Projects section.
- Hover the cursor over the three dots near the All Projects section in the menu on the left side of the screen.
- Click the Add folder option.
- Give the folder a name.
- That's it! You can now start moving your projects in a new folder.
Creating a folder on the Android platform
- Open the app and navigate to the Projects screen.
- Tap the big red button and choose New folder.
- Enter the name of the new folder and hit Save.
- That's it! You can now start moving your projects to a new folder you've just created.