You can link the following social networks to your account on Planner 5D:
Instagram and Pinterest will be added to your profile info allowing other customers to check out your social networks profiles. Those and Facebook can be linked only from the Web platform.
But with Facebook, Google+ and VK – you will be able to log into your Planner 5D account using the social network you've linked. At the moment you can link these on the Android platform only.
Linking social networks on the Web platform
- Log into your account on planner5d.com and then open Profile.
- In Profile choose Account -> Social networks. Enter links to your social networks or click the "Link to Facebook" button. After the confirmation, it'll be linked to your account.
- If you've linked your Facebook account, you will now be able to log into your account at Planner 5D via Facebook option.
Linking social networks on the Android platform
- Open Planner 5D app on your Android device. Click the burger menu icon in the upper left corner and then Settings (a little Gear icon).
- In the Profile section, you can connect accounts on Facebook, Google+ and VK to your Planner 5D account. That would allow you to log in to your account using the social network of your choice.
- Simply click the Connect button and follow the instructions on the screen.