If you’ve bought a subscription or a pack of items, but you cannot find available functionality, please follow the instructions below.
For iOS/macOS users:
Try deleting and reinstalling the app. If that doesn't help, please contact our Support team directly from the app. We'll be able to fix the issue for you.
For Android users:
- Close the app by tapping Back button on your device. Then open it again.
- If that didn't help, please:
- Open the Project list.
- Click About dialog.
- Navigate to Orders tab.
- Press a small Refresh button.
- If you still don't have a subscription activated on your account, please contact our Support team directly from the app. We'll be able to fix the issue for you.
For Web users:
- Find an email with the subscription purchase receipt;
- Contact our Support team providing the following information:
- email/emails of your account;
- screenshot of the purchase receipt.
For Windows users:
Please contact us directly from the app with the URL of your order.
Here's how you can get it:
- Open your Microsoft account -> Billing -> Orders;
- Find the Subscription order and click "Order details";
- Send us the URL of the page that will be opened.
We'll find your subscription and will fix it for you!