Forgetting passwords is a common occurrence for all of us, but there's no need to worry. If you've registered for a Planner 5D account using an email address (as opposed to signing up via social networks), you can conveniently restore your password with just a few clicks.
Here's how to begin the password restoration process:
1. Start the Process:Click this link to initiate the password restoration process.
Alternatively, if you're already in the Windows app, you can also start from there:
- Click on the avatar icon in the upper right corner.
- Select 'Sign in' and then click on 'Forgot password.'
2. Enter Your Email: After selecting 'Forgot password,' you will need to enter the email address you used to register your Planner 5D account.
3. Check Your Email: An email containing your new password will be sent to you promptly.
If you don't receive it within 5 minutes, ensure to check your spam folder.
That's all there is to it! With these easy steps, you can recover access to your Planner 5D account.